You’ll be assisting the ad traffic administrator and production manager in sales administration, ad traffic management and commercial production. You’ll be working closely with colleagues from sales as well as programming.
This role requires someone who is highly meticulous and organized. You have to be able to work independently and also cohesively as part of a team. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must as you’ll be required to communicate confidently and effectively with colleagues from different departments.
Able to perform 3 month internship
Some of the jobs that you may be able to learn and assist:
· Enter sales orders into radio (airwaves) and digital advertisement system.
· Ensure advertisements due for broadcast meet quality standards.
· Ensure advertisements are successfully played on-air/online during appointed periods.
· Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports.
· Issue invoices for all sales bookings and ensure payment of accounts receivables by clients in a timely manner.
· Respond proactively to client briefs and selecting appropriate voice talents for radio commercials.
· Organize and run commercial recording sessions.
· Work with copywriters and sound engineers to produce commercials that meet client objectives.
Allowance of RM6 per hour of work. Interns typically work up to 40 hours / week