● Coordinate the events division conferences, programming and ensuring the event runs smoothly.
● Assist and support the wider BFM community across platforms and leverage our core constituencies to greater effect.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Assist Head of Events & Community with event planning, campaign timeline, production and logistics, on-site event support, event data entry and other event production elements
. ● Determine weekly meeting schedule and necessary meeting recaps.
● Assist with conducting research and analyse the feasibility of commercial viable events.
● Work with the editorial team to develop event programmes, identify speakers, target audience and potential partners
. ● Work with the marketing/digital/ team to ensure all event campaigns, logistics and registration information in up to date on the event websites and social media platforms.
● Work with the video team to ensure all video production deadline are met and videos are produced timely to promote the events
● Work with third party vendors such as designers, event agency, printers and other related vendors.
● Support sales team with any event requirement and attend client meetings.
● Communicate with clients in a professional manner and take detailed minutes during client meetings.
● Manage event registration and calling attendees.
● Assist with post event evaluation, reports and thank you letter to sponsors and attendees.
● Actively use company systems to manage projects, i.e. Pigeonhole, Eventbrite, Mailchimp, Powerpoint, Excel and other system elements.
● Update Event/Sales Reports on a monthly/weekly/daily basis, as progress and commitments are made.
● Coordinate and manage inventory supplies prior to and following each event.
● Assist Community Managers to build, engage the BFM wider community and manage events to the BFM Community and customers.
● Engage proactively with events, BFM listeners and BFM Business School communities.
● Leverage on BFM’s online, expert, events, entrepreneur and social media databases.
● Achieve the annual goals as stated in the business plan.
Our workplace culture is our biggest asset! Open, informal, entrepreneurial, creative and decentralised, we want things to be simple, effective and unbureaucratic.
Salaries are dependent on job scope, experience and contribution to BFM. We offer annual performance bonus which is funded by company performance and profits. Individual and team performance are measured through peer reviews and achievement of goals.
Annual leave, medical leave, paternity leave, extended maternity leave, paid sabbatical after 5 years of service are only some of the paid time-off that we offer to support good work-life balance and adequate rest.
We offer on-the-job training, on-site technical training, coaching, feedback and external trainings. Press events and local and overseas trip for media personnel are also part of the exposure and development opportunities.